Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ayaan Hirsi Ali ‘You go Girl!






Even though I am a Spiritualist and God does exist and helps me daily, I must say I love what is being said here. Man made laws have no power over me and never will. I will fight against any religion that puts women or men in any kind of horrible submission! That goes for dysfunctional drama jackasses. I just don’t have the time for it in MY life.

This is freedom for those of you that just don’t get it.

Hell does exist and Satan is working against us. BTW he will lose!

I would go to the military mode for my own personal safety!

I never was a real groupie type and have always been independent with my own life. Politically I tend to go to Republican. That will never change at any time soon.

Common sense is to arm yourself and be smarter then the enemy.

Ayaan has been through a lot and I can see why she turned her back on religion. It was hateful. It all reminds me of the good ole Salem witch trials, always after a good ole witch hunt. Never mind the skeletons in their own closets!


Since it is almost Halloween I thought this to be a nice little reminder of Sarah Good…

Good was executed on July 19. She failed to yield to judicial pressure to confess, and showed no remorse at her execution. In fact, in response to an attempt by Minister Nicholas Noyes to elicit a confession, Good called out from the scaffolding, "You are a liar. I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my life God will give you blood to drink." Her curse seems to have come true. Noyes died of internal hemorrhage, bleeding profusely at the mouth.

Thee has been warned! ^..^

The truth about Muslim brotherhood.

13 comments:

Mike H. said...

I've got to steal a computer to watch this video.

dcat said...

Make sure you don't have a pop up window blocked.

I think it's worth it Mike H. The owner of the other computer may enjoy it as well.

The Muslims really hate this gal and that makes me like her more!

dcat said...

Oh and I don't care what the Christians or Jews (organized groupie religions) think of her either.

She is working with God but people don't know it yet.

Mike H,
You need to get a serious machine for serious stuff and use lynx just for fun. :D

Lapa said...

There are three kinds of women:

the pretty ones

the ugly ones

and the blondes...

Tchau.

dcat said...

And Ayaan is:

Pretty

Smart

And strong!

So Tchau Lapa or who ever the hell you are!

You seem to be very limited to your surroundings from that closet you live in. Did you just come out to pee or what!?

Mike H. said...

I think that I'll stay out of this one. Smirk.

dcat said...

Smart man Mike H.

I think I skered it off too! ;D

Mike H. said...

Heh, heh¡¿!? ;)

dcat said...

I see someone burned the midnight oil. You are getting fancy there Mike H. ;)

Mike H. said...

I get creative cause no one will talk to me, so I talk to myself in ways that don't sound familiar so I don't get bored. ZZZZZzzzzzzzz.

Sorry, where was I¿ :D

dcat said...

© that À ¿

Just ‡ the jihads

My † is sharper then your † ;)

Mike H. said...

Heh heh, when in doubt, don't follow me, I'm lost too! Did you see bg's compliment at ITM?

dcat said...

No I'm still catching up with email.