Sunday, December 24, 2006











YOU CAN'T STEAL MY CHRISTMAS!

I don't know who they are Saying I can't greet the crowdThe way that I want to Can't say CHRISTMAS out loud.

(I made sure to reply with a quick MERRY CHRISTMAS!)

(I bought CHRISTMAS cards to send people that said Happy Holidays. I crossed out Happy Hoidays and put in MERRY CHRISTMAS! I liked the card but not the wording.)

I walk into a business place see things that I rather not see but dare I not say CHRISTMAS and ask for a "holiday" tree.

What happened to freedom of speech and living in the land of the free?

(I still have a mouth and I will use it!)

How can they take my CHRISTMAS moneyBut can't say MERRY CHRISTMAS to me.

Men and women have given their livesSo we could still go freeI wonder how they would feelAt saying "HOLIDAY " TREE.


Come on AMERICA let's wake up! Don't let our freedom escape! If they get by with doing this what else will they take!

This is starting to get out of hand, and I've begun to keep track! Well I've just about had enough I'M TAKING CHRISTMAS BACK!

What about you?

So MERRY CHRISTMAS AMERICA I hope this gets all over the net! If we all stand united and take freedom back! Then this will be our best CHRISTMAS YET!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Good for you!

Merry Christmas to you and yours too