Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Woman’s Protest in Iraq


The police stood between the two teams to prevent any conflict but one Islamist women yelled "No to immorality and dissolution".At this moment our demonstrators were so angry because of this accusation and a fight with words took place, the organizer of the original protest shouted at the black cloud saying "you want to drag us back to the dark ages, we are neither immoral nor dissolute but your way of thinking is backward".




Hat tip to Iraq the Model for the post and the pictures I lifted.

Oh my blood pressure I don’t think this is healthy for me!

If it was me at the protest and the rag bag came up to me to tell me anything I would have gone over and ripped that veil right off of her! (oops I know assault) There would be a knock down drag out fight!!! For one it was not to be the *^%#@!ing Islam jack asses protest!!! GEZZZEEE! I agree with the woman screaming at the dumb ass veil Islamic thing!

Again if it was me I would have attacked right then and there and no man better hold me back or he will get it too! DAMN! ARGGGGGGGG!!! Ok deep breath... I feel better now. I just hope that these rag bag types are out numbered! They have every right to be half ass if “they” want to but not all women want to be considered half a person! They should have the right to be free from that, religious brainwashing idealisms!

Click here for more FYI @ Mike's America!

No comments: