Saturday, August 20, 2005

Iraq is Doing Fine

It is like always and a day the radical Islamist problem of getting past the “for the people” instead of Islam. They will be made to do it whether they want to or not! I don’t think they can survive the alternate. I will keep that point to myself.

I should have stayed in the Cascades today! I came home and what do I read but all kind of negativity. First from Iraq about the out come of their constitution, I am sure they will do well! After all it is a full moon tonight and I will be doing some of my special spells. I have no doubt that if they make the wrong move for the more modern Iraqi person such as the opposite sex… Well you bet your sweet biffy it won’t fly. There will be war among each other. Then they will go back to the drawing board to figure out a different solution. I don’t see the burka’s winning anytime soon believe me!

I think the Palestinians should not watch there back because I really don’t care about them and so why should they be warned. My sarcasms at work again so I do have a little taste for you in the news. Analysis: Jordan is another base of operations for Al-Qaida. Oh and what I have been feeling all along… While Abbas, a frequent critic of the armed uprising, is seen as the moderate voice among Palestinians, he is facing a severe test of his popularity from the hardliners of Hamas who are portraying the Israeli departure from Gaza as a "victory for the resistance." I guess we will just see about that one. Interesting outcome may be in the near future of the destruction of the Palestinians. Looks like you will have to stay tuned for that indeed! The world is, with eyes wide open now.

No comments: