Sunday, August 07, 2005

Islam and Women's Rights


The Blue Angels are now gone so it is time to get down to blogging and putting my two cents in. Regardless how the rest of the world views me, it sure isn’t going to make me quit doing what I want! Maybe this attitude needs to be that of our Iraqi women friends! Ok girl friends “let’s roll”! Show the world what you are made of! You tell those Clerics the game is over! No I don’t think women take it too far! I still feel we can go farther. I am still hoping for Condi “for president”!

To me the radical clerics are at a point of losing respect from the world. If anything from where I see it, as if they give a thought to what I think. I will say it just the same! I know my tolerance is getting to the edge of disappointment. I know it is a culture and all that fecal matter however I don’t think a person should be held to a religion if they don’t want to. There are plenty of Christian types there in Iraq. Yet these clerics are going to insist on Islam to be the force of justice. I know if I was Iraqi I would move the desired distance away from it all! Just as I have moved far away from my own family's back end point of view and their own screwed up culture!

Rose Baghdad was once in Baghdad and now feeling safe in Dubai. I just read her post and she was concerned about enough doctors in Baghdad. Most of the doctors have moved out she went on to say. Now it is difficult to leave Baghdad. She still would like to return to Baghdad someday. Let’s hope this will happen for them.

The clerics are “to me” a bunch of old farts sitting around spreading there feathers and being male morons! They are afraid to give up any of the power that they think they have especially over the opposite sex! I hope that the women of Iraq finally snap out of it and this goes for the rest of the screwed up world! Here are some pictures of woman’s suffrage. We are going a long way baby and leaving you in the dust!

No comments: