Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Another Al-Qaeda Video

Oh boy, get more popcorn Click here for the media hype!

NBC is just now showing the threat about more attacks to come. It looks like we will just have to be more precise in our targets then won’t we! I have seen this same video last week on another site. It finally made it to family evening news ‘how nice. With more of our guys being targeted and killed it amazes me that the Iraqi people in the country don’t know the culprits move.

Women dressed in Western clothing protesting for their rights on August 9th when the “black cloud” inflicted their self on the march makes me wonder if they were in drag. Only a few of them could have been real women? I think when they showed up our troops should have took em all out! EVRY ONE OF THEM!!! Or at least rounded them up for questioning and interrogation for causing disruption! But of course how silly of me! The political correct would probably cause a problem with that order! I just hope they were followed after the march! I am pretty sure that is what our guys are doing when they are being targeted by those sleazy desert rats!

No comments: