Friday, July 22, 2005

Yo PC People












This must be the side you are cheering for right!?
Hat tip to Yankee Division Son

BTW PC=Politically Correct just in case you don’t know!

Just let the officers do their job, because I frankly don’t feel like getting blown to hell!!! At times like this there is no racial profiling! That is why grandma is getting frisked! (That is a waste of time!) Oh for crying out loud! So now I’m going to be frisked instead of the real terrorist because of the PC people screaming that the officials are racially profiling! Whose side are these PC people on anyway!?! Certainly not for the safety of the public!

You worry about big brother watching well guess what, ‘you better be worried about people like me because you are the first people I’m coming after if something happens to my family or friends! This little loop, hole for terrorist’s/criminals benefits and human rights crap has to stop or you people will be to blame!

I have a sick feeling about Seattle right now and it still won’t stop people from getting out there! We are not going to stop living and doing what we normally do. It is good to have extra security though… “I will have to volunteer.” Oh and notice how I said normal? PC people are abbey normal! BTW most of us already have cameras on our property "that is a persons right" to getting criminals caught or at some homes "SHOT DEAD"! Racial profiling…you got something to hide PC people because this “I don’t care who you are” person is not going away!

Indigo posts about the new competent person in the Supreme Court "finally!" He is my best friend too!

No comments: