Sunday, July 17, 2005

Music You Can Use

Mr. Dcat finally got me in touch with myself for a change at least for an evening. If you don’t see me on as much he is “the good” reason for it. Instead of worrying about what kind of state the world was in. I felt myself having the blues. I noticed that I haven’t got, out to hear my favorite jazz musician Michael Powers in a very long time! I thought to myself that blogging is a good tool to voice my opinion but I do need to go see Michael and get that energy hug after the show! As always his music touched my soul. I told him that I was inspired to put him in my blog. I really feel his music is meant to be shared with the world!

So now here is my opinion; “I think the world needs to be slapped by THE SWAMP CLUB!”
How was that Michael?

I also escaped from reality with songs like THE THRILL IS BACK , BRICK HOUSE, there I go again thinking of those low down CREEP type terrorists! Then the one they play here on Smooth Jazz SARA SMILE (well it sure makes me smile when I drive to work and hear it on the radio.)

I hope you enjoyed the teasers and maybe be inspired to get the music for your own. Hell, just go for the Concert DVD! It is great and Mr. Dcat and I are in it several times in the audience! "We're Not Afraid" to have a good time! For the holidays you might want the Christmas CD Mr. Dcat and I, along with others of course, ‘are counting down the minutes to Happy New Years! Best of all you get to enjoy Michael Powers!


So put your hostilities away for just a while and enjoy life!

Right, Michael!?

"Michael Powers' music seamlessly and simultaneously honors the past, celebrates the present, and fearlessly reaches into the future!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.