Thursday, July 21, 2005

London Once Again

I am thinking terrorists are really desperate now. I mean what else, can they do but attack in a cowardly fashion. Did you know they found a tunnel in Washington State between the borders? I have long thought of that going on and bet that isn’t the only one! We need to start searching and we need Canada to get tough on their borders. The same episode can happen here if we let down our guard. Seems like not too many were injured this time, ‘which is fortunate.

Another question is why London and why not France? Like I said before who is funding these crazy things running rampant? In my April archive post on follow the money I talk about what needs to be done and done very vigilantly!

The back pack is the big clue here on the person that blew up. I’m sure that the trace will be successful. I am hoping that bank activity can also be a good source of finding out more activity.

Information on the individuals of the last bombing did live in Washington State at one time. It is time for people to watch and report more information.

No comments: