Thursday, October 18, 2012

Maria Cantwell and Most Liberals Can't See and Have Blinders On!


Dear Ms. XXXXXX,

 

Thank you for contacting me regarding allegations of the Muslim Brotherhood's influence within the United States government. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

 

On June 13, 2012, five members of the United States House of Representatives demanded that five different federal agencies investigate the potential of the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrating the federal government. Some of these Representatives suggested that Huma Abedin, Deputy Chief of Staff for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, had ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.  These frivolous accusations are not based on sound evidence and are offensive to Ms. Abedin's commitment and loyalty to the United States of America. I agree with Senator John McCain (R-AZ) that these claims against Ms. Abedin "are nothing less than an unwarranted and unfounded attack on an honorable citizen, a dedicated American, and a loyal public servant."

 

I appreciate hearing from you on this matter. However, I disagree on the course of action suggested by these five members of the House of Representatives.  I believe it is important that the federal government maintain an efficient system of background checks to ensure our national security.  Federal employees should have complete loyalty to the United States of America, a high level of trustworthiness, stability, sound judgment, in addition to other pertinent qualifications.  If evidence suggests a credible threat to our national security, a proper investigation should take place to protect our government from being infiltrated by our enemies. 

 

Please be assured that I continue to monitor the threats facing our nation, and will continue to fight for the freedoms and values upon which our nation was founded. 

  Oh like hell she does!!!  She did everything but call me a racist in not so many ways!  "the unwarranted blah de blah!"  We don't want to up set the enemy!!!  UGH!


Thank you again for contacting me to share your thoughts on this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Maria Cantwell
United States Senator


For future correspondence with my office, please visit my website at
http://cantwell.senate.gov/contact/


Go FUCK YOURSELF "CANT"WELL!  FROM A "REAL AMERICAN CITIZEN!"

 

No comments: