Sunday, September 28, 2008

Obama was told by Soldiers Family! Isn’t that ENOUGH!

You would think so wouldn't you!

The News posted:
Sick! Soldier's Family Told Obama Not to Wear Son's Bracelet! By way of Gateway Pundit



I was just about to step out the door for a nice fall day walk with hubby and the dog and we just had to put this one on before leaving! WHAT AN ASS OBLABLA IS!!! Talks to thugs and keeps on going!

For those of you women out there scared thinking that abortion rights will be taken! Hey soon you won’t have any rights when your good ole boy liberal oblabla sells out our country! Don't those ladies look nice!? Look at the way they dress for their men! Oh and they also got to get out of their houses just for this: Talks to thugs!

And you dumb asses here in the USA are so fucking scared of rape but you coddle rapists and other thugs behind bars! I DON’T GET YOUR PATHETIC BACK ASS VIEWS! YOU ALL are NUTS!

What a nice interview! DO ENJOY!

3 comments:

Indigo Red said...

Would this have played better if Obama had actually remember his Fallen Hero's name?

dcat said...

No I don’t think so Indigo.

I bet that the family has a dislike for him. After all we do and I wouldn’t want him wearing my name on his wrist either if this was me even if he did have my name down pat!!!

Mike H. said...

Now dcat I don't want you to hold anything back. You need to tell us how you really feel, consider it therapy. ;)

The man has no clue of how the military sees their job. I can understand how the family feels. Too bad al-'Bama doesn't feel the same way.