Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Memories of a malicious attack!



No I’ll never forget!

The attack just made me stronger then ever! I hope the “American” people feel and are the, same!

I would like to point out we have failed more of their asinine attacks! I will bet we will continue to stop them dead in their tracks! Many are enjoying life and the islamic extremists can’t do a damn thing about it! And never will!

WE IN THE USA WILL NOT ALLOW IT! WE ARE UNDER GOD WHERE THEYARE UNDER SATAN!
Our military has something for them if they try it again!

So if they over there, in the Middle East don’t care about their women and children. We do care about ours here in the USA! Those opposed can move over where they live then! That is war!

You can’t reason with a crazy ass CULT! They don’t care they want you dead!

God bless our troops!

No comments: