Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Criticize Islam too Ayaan

You Ayaan have many followers

Ayaan I won’t bow down to it either! Good on you! Keep up the great work!

I can't help myself. I love pissing islamist off!

With all of their bullshit it seems to me it's their way or the highway! We should respect them?! They don't respect me so how in the hell can it only be one sided!? It is who I am and they all need to get a life! The little brats are just going to have to come around to understanding me first! After all some of them are in MY country!

They wanna live like animals (acutally animals are much smarter) they need to go back and live over in the Middle East and leave the rest of the world alone!

I am not a racist but I will damn well become one if threatened! I can't help to understand that threatening my way of life is what they are doing! Now really 'who is the racist!?!

9 comments:

The Griper said...

tis a good example of the arrogance of some. they think they have exclusive rights to definitions of words like respect.

they think they have the right to dictate what or who is not respecting them then turn around and say they respect people.

they are not the only ones doing this tho. liberals practice this concept also.

dcat said...

Yeah libs are good at ass kissing even if it means to betray our country and our rights!

Anonymous said...

Just trying something out dcat.
Joanne

dcat said...

Ok what are you trying Joanne?

Anonymous said...

dcat, I often wonder if it is too late from Europe, and has it already begun to be Eurabia?

BTW, I have a troll by the name of Ste. Goldie (lib). Ever heard of her? You might enjoy getting into the middle of the fray at my post "How To Become A Democrat". I could sure use your unique brand of expression. Maybe he/she will get tired of a losing battle and fade away. Everytime I think "it" is gone, it shows back up!

You go, Girlfriend! [I forgot to set the record straight to her, come to think of it, that I am female. Obviously she's never read Atlas Shrugged. Too bad.

dcat said...

dagneyt,
Nope never heard of her but she has of me...that is if she comes back. A fool if she does. You did a nice job there with it. :D

Eurabia use to be the middle name.

I am thinking it is going in to change it to the first name base soon.

Europe is soooo deep that they will have to have some help soon. I know they won't be able to do it alone. Syria and Lebanon will see to it as well as other world wide thugs!

We will need some ally’s too. This was supposed to be Iraq. Europe will come around but have a lot to deal with in the meantime. Just like the US.

The struggle will be great.

dcat said...

I feel Romney will be good for the economy and the war on terror.

Looks to me folks are pretty blinded out there by something stupid this way comes.

And it has the K's support!!!

UGH! :P

nanc said...

dcat, have you seen this post at moonbattery yet? try not to get tooooooooo pist - 'kay?!?

*8)

dcat said...

What is there to be pissed off about? I already know that liberal ass schools are ignorant on a lot of issues. Nothing new!

See nanc!

I'm not FUCKING ANGRY AT ALL!