Saturday, October 07, 2006

No You Stupid CNN Viewers!



Update: Hey you stupid Bush bashing liberals go here to City Trolls place!


Banned on YouTube Update: Part two


This is what Iraq is saying you dumb turds!

Mohammed said recently at IRAQ THE MODEL

In the last post we talked about the biggest mistakes of Iraqi leaders and politicians and today I'm going to talk about America's mistakes. I chose this order for my thoughts because Iraqis with their mistakes contributed more to the current problems in Iraq than America did.

It is a war that was imposed on the free world by murderous maniacs who would do anything to destroy the human civilization and they would not hesitate to use any means to destroy those who are different. Fighting those criminals now will cost less blood and resources than fighting them later.

Thank you Mohammed!

Yes I do moderate it keeps the fool level down to a roar. Let them express themselves at CNN. I don’t watch it. After all they are the left wing nuts that want this censorship so now the loons are being censored HERE! ^..^

8 comments:

Mike H. said...

OK, what's up with the < A?

Indigo Red said...

I wonder if the recent spate of anti-jihadi video bannings from YouTube has anything to do with the YT takeover by GOOGLE, a left-wing, Bush hating, pro-censorship organ of dhimmis in high places.

dcat said...

Mike,
That had to do with posting at your place if you make a mistake it won't let you post till you found the mistake. Capesh?

dcat said...

Indigo,
I gave up wonder I know!

Mike's America said...

Grizzly Mama found one video on You Tube that the Jihadis haven't gotten banned yet:

http://grizzlymama.blogspot.com/2006/10/no-more-tantrums-simple-math-as-seen.html

It's a good one. Go see.

dcat said...

I'm on my way Mike!

Mike H. said...

A good question Indigo.

dcat, Oh.

Turing word. gyckfado? :)

dcat said...

Would that be Koren Mike H? ;)