Sunday, April 16, 2006

Censorship!? This is my place!!!

So I will say and do what ever the hell I want to! If I should go to a site that has a problem with me I will stop going there! I know they are against the freedoms that I believe in and that they can't take a joke! Wet blankets if you will have lost my time with them!

Just for your information: Yes this is a blue site only because I like the color! It really is a republican site and if you are not with me you are against me and my country! You or no one else can ever destroy my spirit! You have no right to do that, nor the power!

By the way I loved this little article from Little Green Footballs!


My pledge to you, my loyal readers, is that Razor Sharp Claws will continue to provide the blog with my own input of information. I will continue to push it right to the edge, using and defending the First Amendment in the most responsible way I know how.

Sincerely,
dcat ^..^

Now I will go finish off my chocolate bunnies! One is complaining of his ass hurting and the other can't hear!

No comments: