Monday, March 13, 2006

For A Free Iraq....She Deleted My Post!

Ok fine! I will make it all happen here! Rose of ROSEBAGHDAD had very little posted. Her title read: "Sorry will not be enough”

"I have nothing to say. It is all written here by my sister. I'm so angry now and in need for an explanation." (Here is the sisters blog and it is called Emotion.) Rose did not delete my post at her site but her sister did!

Ok first we have all lost a lot in this war! I was sympathetic until the sister started to bad mouth America! I thought wait just a minute here! If you want to be mad, be mad at Al Qaeda!

Well anyway I did comment and I know that in her grief she lashed out but she lashed out at the wrong party here! Our soldiers are dealing with deceptions right and left! I’m surprised not more innocent people were killed on this day! It still won’t add up the destruction of our security and safety of 9/11. Oh and yes I will post my comment that were deleted below!

RG said...
Was it the Iraqi police unit that said this tragedy was the result of the American Military?And who told the Iraqi police the American Military did this?Evil and dark forces have been killing people and then trying to blame other factions or groups.If this was done by American Military, the soldier who shot him must be brought to Justice. The other Soldiers who left him behind for the must also be brought to Justice. But this does not sound right. American soldiers do not go around randomly murdering people. Al Qaeda and other groups do terrible things like that all day long.A thorough investigation MUST be done.
7:44 AM

mama said...
RG , I know they did that for sure, otherwise I will not write they did.Yes ,the american soldiers shot him ,in a residential neighborhood ,the police were with the troop , there were inspection in that neighborhood , his wife talked with them they said that was a mistake and left her in the street . as well as his daughter ,she saw them taking pictures to car and the victim ,they told her to go away roughly ...
8:13 AM

RG said...
Mama,Supply the military with the time and the place. All patrols and who are on those patrols are logged. If it indeed occured, the soldiers that did this can easily be found and will be charged with murder and put on trial. As an American, the American troops that did this, if found guilty, must be punished.
11:02 AM

dcat said...
RG,Yes never mind about the Al Qaeda they are just wonderful human beings! Something must have spooked the soldiers. It isn't like people can be trusted there! Especially talking hate now for the Americans Hmmmm?
3:30 PM

dancewater said...
I am so terribly, terribly sorry for your loss.I was visiting my Representative's office last Friday, and I brought Aunt Najma's story. I asked a man working in that office to bring it to Representative Taylor's attention and send an email of sympathy for your loss. He asked me if I was joking. What he doesn't know is that I am going back this Friday to see if he did it or not.I am sure the shooting was an "accident" but the reaction to it does show how little some Americans care. The US/UK troops need to get out of there asap.
7:54 PM

dcat said...
Just as much as 9/11 honey!!! Yes maybe we should give you Saddam back and make a perimeter around you so you all can just stay there with him and others like him then!How many of you care for the children Saddam took out? Or our soldiers? Anyone? I can't hear you!!!!!!!!



I guess she heard me and deleted my post!

People in the Middle East were too damn lame to get off of their dead asses to do anything about the little tyrant and his cronies! Now they are blaming America!? Some gratitude! This family must be with Al Qaeda!

I am happy to report not all of Iraq feels like this they know it is war and lives will be taken!

A sympathizer tried to tell me that they are grieving.

Yeah well so am I! For our own!

BTW: BRAVO GWB on your speech today! Defeat IED'S!
Terrorists will not succeed! Got that pee brain!?

ITM's site click here for their update! This is real news! Not Emotions!

No comments: