Saturday, March 25, 2006

Clueless Carter


Not only should Carter be censured but so should a lot of mealy mouth journalists, religious fanatics and my list goes on!

Here is something worth reading!
No compulsion in religion. Thank you Indigo Red!
Dem Dirty Trickster Working for Senator Schumer Pleads Guilty Thank you Mike’s America! Chapel Hill Attackers Islamic by LGF

How ever the America I know is not going to let this sort of thing happen! Only at my blog will I censure idiots such as Steve! You see the far left started this and now they want to see us lose the war! They would love nothing better then to see America fail! They are the ones that are helping terrorist succeed!

It made me laugh to see that on CNN (while I was working out at the gym) they listed: President Bush Censured. How upset they were to find out that it is truly the media’s fault! There is no one else to blame. Those televised half ass polls are more likely “the majority of the loony left!” They are the majority of morons sitting and partaking in the polls like a church of truth so it must be true! I never take part and I doubt that other “normal” Americans do either!

A little while back I got an email from a friend and how true this was! It is so dcat so I will post it! Enjoy and do get your name on the list. ^..^

It is time to Censure Carter!

Friends,

Several days ago I authored a column in which I expressed the ridiculous notion that the Congress was considering motions to Censure President Bush for his efforts to wiretap suspected terrorists.Meanwhile, former President Jimmy Carter is running around the globe denouncing the United States and urging the United Nations to vote against U.S. interests. The column I penned for WorldNetDaily created a firestorm of interest from citizens all across this great nation.Many asked if I would be willing to take my call to "Censure Jimmy Carter" a step further and actually launch a petition drive calling on the Congress to issue a formal resolution of Censure.In response to these requests, and in keeping with my own passionate view that it is time to hold Jimmy Carter accountable for his shameful conduct, I am proud to announce that we have officially launched the "Censure Jimmy Carter" website:http://www.CensureCarter.comPlease, go online and sign the petition. And then send it to at least 10 other people, ask them to sign it and forward it along as well.We will present these signatures to the Members of Congress and speak to every single one until we have an official sponsor for this resolution. And when we do, we will rally the American people to support this effort, to stand up once and for all and proclaim that we are not going to take the America-bashing any more. We aren't going to allow people like Jimmy Carter to hurt this country, to undermine the mission of our troops, and to praise known terrorists without facing the consequences of his actions in the form of rebuke from the American people and their representatives in Congress.Please, sign the Censure Carter petition right now and then forward this note on to at least 10 friends.http://www.CensureCarter.comThank you for your efforts.Sincerely Yours,Melanie Morgan"Censure Jimmy Carter"http://www.CensureCarter.com

No comments: