Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day

This Labor Day is being observed by the country cleaning up from the tropical hurricane called Katrina. Once again we have the voices of many who felt that nothing was done right to evacuate, assist or rescue. That same crowed of argument are the frustrated Bush lied, its Bushes fault scenario.

My blog is here to stay folks and I will add that it will paint a bad portrait of these people of disagreement. Their logic boggles the mind and so before they can say Bush alienated the other countries I have proof of that fallacy with this post right here; Donations Coming from All Over I also offer the links at the end of the post. Not to rub anyone’s face in it but to [..] open a few eyes that were closed to anger and disappointment, along with blame.

I also would like to acknowledge this post for the ones against the war; Jihad Degenerates
Tells the behavior of our enemies with our hard ship and that caused mayhem ‘chaos if you will, with 9-11 which by some strange reason the far left fail to acknowledge. The far left can’t see the connection with this so here is this link; No link between Iraq and terror

I will not put the link here from the Democratic Party as one blogger commented: “Good Lord! I went to that Democratic Party Blog and the amount of venom would put a pit of snakes to shame. I don't know who hates more - Muslims or the Democratic Party!I got a response from a guy in Portugal who wanted to say that his country was helping. I stopped by his site (all in Portugese) and left my thanks for the aid.The haters will hate no matter what happens because they are simply unhappy people. The liberal parties attract the unhappy. Since they are unhappy they want to stop the rest of us from our pursuit of happiness. If they could, they would go back in time to prevent Thomas Jefferson from writing those words into the Declaration of Independence.But, alas, too late! “
Thank you for that comment Indigo from the adventured of Indigo Red I hope you sprayed down your pc after that adventure into the pit of despair.

At this time I would like to acknowledge the American people that get up every morning to go to work and “do a good day’s labor” so they can enjoy the American Dream. As Ben Franklin said you have to grab it yourself!

My hat tip to the Soldiers of the United States for their work is never done and it is a labor of protecting our country with Honor and Dignity!

I will like to add that I am not an English major. So for those of you that plan to attack me I have very thick skin and a delete key! Have at it, people!

No comments: