Thursday, September 01, 2005

Jihad Degenerates

No Jihad degenerates you are wrong once again! I heard what you are doing in the wake of our disaster! I heard you are partying and acting just like what I called you “degenerates”! What else is expected of you! No surprise there!

Let me tell you why this happened to us. It is to show you degenerates how strong our nation is and how we all pull together! “You think you are off the hook, ‘think again fecal matter Jihads!”

This is Allah’s work alright! It is to show you how we all give to help in a humanitarian way not a jihad wild crazy person way. Now I know you are no better then our ancestors of the earth during cave man days. It seems you “Jihad’s” never evolved! Religion of peace…HA! Tell it to the judge when you are looking for those virgins on the way to hell!

Now if you really want to be an assister call: 1-800-959-4325 Call to support the Pacific North West Response to support Katrina's Hurricane victims.

No comments: