Thursday, September 08, 2005

Fourth Anniversary of 9-11

We have come a long way from that tragic day but we will never forget. My feelings, that day was to do a ritual on terror. I wrote an email to George W. Bush, ‘saying ok are you going to just sit there or are you going to do something about it!? I even got a reply a few weeks later. By golly he got the army built up and then acted out the start of going after the culprits one by one! Terrorists are still running rampant but their time is just about up. The action taken was better then the alternative of not acting on the situation and maybe even having more attacks to keep us in fear.

Here is the commentary link I have posted, ‘oh lets say three times now. No link between Iraq and terror

With the Saudis killing two of the Al-Qaeda’s on the list of the most wanted makes me think that it will catch on with all the nations. I think it is apparent that all nations be vigilant because like in Iraq there are normal individuals living there too. We just don’t hear about them because of lame stream media!

I would like to also acknowledge all of the Iraqi people that I have met. I would love to have anyone of them at my home. What a great friendship that was made from this horrific time. I was angry and wanted to blow the whole ME up when 9-11 happened! Then I found these three brothers Omar, Mohammed, and Ali on line in Iraq. A blog that they had operated from a coffee shop at first because they could not afford to have their own! It was called IRAQ THE MODEL.

I am updating this along the way to the date of 9-11 with what this friendship means. Here is a link Iraqi People give to the storm victims! This was from Iraq the model. It would do you some good to read what Omar said. Here these people are struggling themselves and they want to give and thank the Americans for all of our help to them. Dam it Omar you did it to me again! Where is the puffs with aloe when you need it!!! A big thank you to the Iraqi people!

After reading and wiping away tears I found I had mixed emotional feelings. Anger and compassion consumed me to the point of emailing Omar. Good GOD he wrote back!!! It was a better letter then I wrote! It was like a letter from a rock star and I still feel like that when I get a response! I kept writing telling them what a back a--- country bla, bla, bla… Each time an explanation was followed with a post and a response. A donation was made to them and I started to understand what these people were living under. As I blogged I uncovered more and more. Amazing what you will learn when you just communicate with the right kind of people.

Taking care of terrorism and helping people along the way is what it is all about. I feel that through this tragedy, ‘a new world will rise from the ashes. Everyone will come around to note what has to be done and will do it for humanity. For all our generations to continue, we have to start now to make it right and all the deaths for not.

Lord of light we ask you for your guidance.

No comments: