Saturday, February 26, 2005

Religion Should Have No Power

If blogs have power like Mohammed stated at Iraq the Model then I hope for the world to read what I have to say!

Again my opinion; “is that people should be left alone, to their own choice”. Any differences in belief always will cause complications with getting along. I don’t understand this anger of other’s differences. This idea of culture or religion needs to be addressed, and accepted as freedom of “personal choice”, through out the world. No one should have the power to say whether you are wrong or right in what you believe in! As long as it won’t physically harm others!

If people go around murdering each other in the name of belief of culture, i.e. religion, then they are the hypocrites and terrorists! If women want to wear the garb that goes with a belief that is fine, however “making a women, or man” fit into a certain category “when they don’t want to”, and not giving them freedom to vote, drive…etc is slavery! This is no longer culture, but entrapment! It is criminal in my book!

I do agree with only one concept of beheading, and that is when someone kills someone else, or commits to harm, rape, or steals from another human being.

Gender should not matter to whom one wishes to be with either. I don’t care as long as they (leave me out of the same sex scenario) are friendly, nice people. Now is that so hard to take?

No comments: