Friday, December 22, 2023

Mental Illness Is The Reason, For Biden Being In The White House.

 I'm seeing everything, so the trolls can just go play with themselves.  I don't understand these entitled tyranny lovers at all!  They toot democracy?  BAHAHAHAHAHAHA  They don't know democracy if it slapped them in the face!  They don't even realize that we are a Republic!  I'm thinking they all flunked government, history and economics in high school!  I don't want to associate with these idiots, so I won't!  Satan I rebuke you!

Meanwhile we have wonderful neighbors!  We got this gift from the couple down the road, with their wonderful fur baby.  Homemade goodies wrapped in a kitchen towel!  They did this last year,  Now I have two kitchen towels that match!  Not to mention the goodies!  I have something homemade to bring to them as well.  Our party was such a success!  It's so wonderful for us, living in Florida! 

We also got another project finished in our master bathroom.  We could have very well, play hand ball up against this wall!  It was just too empty looking.  Finally mounted!  We never had such a huge bathroom in our life!  This wall needed something more.  There is even a room for the toilet with its own pocket door!  Another one of these cabinets will go up over the commode too.   The vanity alone is very nice with a granite top.  I don't like too many things on it.  It's perfect now! 


A woman must have thought of this idea!  How wonderfully handy!  The guest bath has one in the wall in front of the commode too!  The pool room bath leading to the pool is big, but it didn't really need one of these.  The cabinet there is sufficient.  


I saw these cartoons someplace and had a good laugh!  The first one, almost lost me my coffee!  


This is like me with the coat and hat, in 70 degree weather, now that we have been living here for over two years.   You sure can spot the Northerners!  


No comments: