Wednesday, June 07, 2023

It Was A Beautiful City Once!

Yes I would go to the fish market see them tossing fish and buying one myself to take home and enjoy!  Can't tell you how many times I have been to the Space Needle.  Too many times to count!  The operas were all good, the ballet, concerts...  Walking by the waterfront enjoying the shops along the different piers.  Good ole Doc Maynard's...  Not one sewing machine was found, when raided.  Even the women didn't want to marry the scoundrels!  To think I lived 20 min. away from that place!  Can't ever forget the summer of bullshit!

I used to be able to walk at night there with the moon shining on Puget Sound!  That was before 85!  After that year I was seeing it all going to hell!  It was a good thing to get out of the city before night.  That is when the freaks came out!

You can't pay me to go there now!  I'm not into stepping over piss and shit in the street!  I'm not into drugs, never have been!  It's also like a freeway if you want to go and climb classic peaks now!  Been up several times on many of the mountains there.  All the way to the top!



RIP WASHINGTON STATE!

No comments: