Sunday, June 25, 2023

A Right To Try Is An Individuals Rights!

 Not the governments!  Remember that!  They don't care about you or me!  They only care about their power and money!  The useful idiots out there still are stupid!  May they all choke on it!  They will too!  Learn to think for yourself and investigate every detail.  Know that NO ONE  but NO ONE can force you to do or take anything you don't want to!  

Just because, I voted for Trump, when he said take the shot, it's safe.  I thought to myself, OH HELL NO!  I'm still voting for him!  There are things he still needs to learn about the corrupt swamp, against our rights!  He will do it and expose them all!  

As you all read in earlier of my threads.  I had a very smart grandmother!  Politicians? "They're all crooked!"  Trump is a business man!  A very successful business man, that cares for the people and the future of this country!  For everyones families!

God wins in the end!  ALWAYS!

The day is Sunday and it is God's day of rest.  I call working out in the garden playing.  When you enjoy something of his creation, it makes him happy.  Especially when you put him first!  I do that every day!  No one else matters to me, till I say thank you to him first!

Just look at the beauty out there!  My butterfly garden is a year old this month!  It's doing fantastically well!  The hummingbirds and the butterflies love it!  Plant it and they will come!  This is out our guest entertainment room two bathroom hall, window.  


Lantana is very popular with the hummingbirds and butterflies!


Several zebra and swallowtails have been spotted!  Let's not forget even the monarch!  I have spotted the painted lady and the gulf orange fritillary too! 


So many beautiful plants here!  All created by God!  I just need to plant and take care of them.  What a deal!

The Dwarf Bonsai Blue Jacaranda Tree is blooming!  The flowers are fragrant!


This Crape Myrtle is a year and one month now!  It finally bloomed!


I have the hose trickling, on this weeping bottlebrush tree right now.  It's over three months here, coming up on the 28th.  I had to water it everyday for a month, then every other for the second month.  Now it's twice a week for a month.  It had a couple blooms, that are fading now, but more to come!  It's in a sunny environment now.  

At the nursery, I noticed it in a row of large pots, filled with other trees.  Of course the ones placed in the sun sold first.  They had the blooms!  They had tags stating sold and a name.   Too big to handle they need to be delivered and planted for you.  I chose this one in the shade, and it is thriving beautifully, in the butterfly garden now!  It's next to my bench!  Someday providing shade for me!  I just wished I took a picture, when the flower was flaming red!



The coral honeysuckle, is about three months old.  It seems to like the H.Potter trellis.  Another hummingbird favorite.


Oh LOOK!  A zebra swallow tail!


The Monarch and skippers.. The skippers are skipping too fast for a picture!

Everything is blooming!



Soon, I will be enjoying the fruits of my labor thanks be to God!



No comments: