Sunday, July 17, 2022

Yes AOC Is Still Whining

 Probably still waving her hands around franticly while talking, to convince you of her lies.  You have to believe her you know...  AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Yes, well it is Sunday and I have no time for foolishness!  I know it will always be there.  That is what Satan does and his minions, are all programed to try and control you.  People that follow God, know better.  I'm staying away from half baked preachers too!  They can keep persecuting us, calling us names all they want to.  It won't phase me.  Thats what makes them all go completely unhinged and batshit cray, cray.  

*********************************************

It's Sunday and I am making plans for more garden ideas.  I have another sitting area planned for watching butterflies.  I have this big heavy slate stone bench thing coming, a birdbath, two more plants, with another pallet of mulch!  

I was writing in my new garden log book about a year ago this time.  Didn't even know what house or landscape we were getting.  I still was planning.  Looking up area's and nurseries, plants, zones, etc...  Back then we were looking south.  Then I read and saw boat parties noise and gnats that bite.  Over populated libshit areas from NY or maybe elsewhere!  They shitted up their place and now they want to do the same here!  Democrats and there're let's play nice with them RINO's, are the death of this country!  

Ok North it is and away from people, cities and lakes but close enough to the Golf side, with some property.  We aren't young so darn it!  They will find us dead, someplace here someday.  We ain't worried about it.  The place is on one floor!  Good people, that live near us.  We love it!  We have a social life better than in commie Washington State!

We're lucky to see a swallow tail butterfly back closer to the city.  It was terrible!  My little 3 to 4 ft black snake just came by to say hi to me.  The other day he came right across my foot to say watch that cutting blade!  They are good snakes keeping things in balance.  Very fast too!  

I saw a garden snake one time in Kirkland.  That was back in the early 90's.  I think they are extinct now in that area.  Very sad!  Before we left we had a bunch of humming birds.  We are just a few people that had flowers for them, nectar and trees.  People that were buying up around us would strip the property of trees flowers, vegetation needed for them.  Too busy to keep up a yard and wanted that step ford neighborhood look.  

People here put up bird houses and have interesting plants.  Before you come up where we live there is a sign "bird sanctuary".  We now have butterflies that stay in our yard.  I am adding more as I go.  I have a humming bird tree coming and a Sea Grape Bush.  Thank's Dinesh for that tip on where to get the best trees and shrubs!  He's the maker of 2000 Mules.  If you haven't seen it, you should!

I am putting in a burning ring for yard waste.  (Burning ring of fire) I have a nice little portable fire pit in our "fire pit" area.  I needed something bigger for burning yard debris.  I am feeling my hick soul surfacing!  I am from Indiana, lived close to Cedar Lake!  Oh yeah got a new 22 and a drone!   I see that area of St. John being invaded by the democrat people fleeing the liberal ass Chicago area now.  

Back to with the drone, we can survey the property from the air.  Now with land around us, I can see having one.  You just have to miss those trees!  Also hope the hawks don't take it out!  It will then be, yeah it was nice to own for a while!  Good thing it was on sale!  The 22 is forever!

Here's some art for y'all!  I think it's better than anything Hunter has done!  Dumb little crack head that he is!  Yeah, I have cut out lefties from my life and it's a whole lot better now!  There're all dumb, and need to keep their distance from me.  

Pretty close to what was done here.  We really didn't want a hot tub and I didn't want dirt near the pool area.   I rather have patio.  Easy clean up!  The two plants I have in a pot are the pony tail palm and the plumeria.  Got them on wheels to move them where I want.  They come in the house when the temps get down below 50, in January or sooner.





No comments: