Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I love Infidel Task Force!

For saying this:

Infidel Task Force: "I don't give a damn what you muslims vote on in your stinking rat holes, but don't you dare come into my country and tell me what I can and cannot say. Always remember scumbags...my first amendment is protected by the second."

Read about it "here" AMEN TO OUR USA LAWS!!! SHAME ON THEM!!! Shame on islamic THUGS!!! Mock? Oh you bet I will continue to!


THE MISGUIDED BELIEF IN INTERFAITH DIALOGUE -INTENDED FOR THOSE WITH THE CO-EXIST BUMPER STICKERS
Defenders of the West Coalition THE MISGUIDED BELIEF IN INTERFAITH DIALOGUE -INTENDED FOR THOSE WITH THE CO-EXIST BUMPER STICKERS "We tell the worshipper of the cross [Pope] that you and the West will be defeated, as in the case of Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya. We shall break the cross and spill the wine...God will [help] Muslims to conquer Rome...God, enable us to slit their throats and make their money and descendants the bounty of the mujahideen." -the Iraqi Shura Council in 2006 following statements by Pope Benedict quoting a besieged Byzantine Emperor describing Muhammed as creating evil and spreading Islam by the sword.

Islam is EVIL!!!  YOU DUMB ASS HEAD IN THE ASS obuttlick followers!!!



No comments: