Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let's abort islamists! I'll even pay for it!

I really feel if the little stupid folks want an abortion they can go to any clinic but to go for a “private institution” is really pushing for a fight! These same dumbasses would be all for people in that islamic cult! Yet now they attack the Catholics! I know what is happening here! Obuma and his islamic friends want less Christians to fight them and the old people will be next “hitler style”! When are we going to wake the hell up! You know islamic CAIR idiots are causing a diversion! 

In a political sense I don’t want to pay for those that won’t keep the aspirin between the knees they are stupid and they really need to go after the dead beat guy to pay for it!  It takes two and I am not part of it as a TAX PAYER!!!
 

Pray like you never parayed before!

No comments: