Friday, February 01, 2008

Barack Obama’s former fundraiser behind bars.

My, my, my!

It just gets better and better!

Barack Obama’s former fundraiser behind bars.

Read it and weep liberals...click here


Gosh this is like big news it's all over the place!

Here is what is at GP's place...click here too!

I sure would like to have lame stream media scream all this out! Ahhhh but Obama is their little darling now isn't he!

Well we see what happens too when dealing with the Kennedy's. It all just has to be corrupted!
When someone gets away with murder you know big money is involved.

All this on Mr. Rezko has been all over the bloggs and in the news. News that reported it maybe once! Now if it was the Republicans it would be on every hour and every news cast!

I'm slow... Betsy's Page even had it!

8 comments:

nanc said...

check this out, dcat!

is everybody dirty in washington?

dcat said...

Looks like only the democrats nanc.

nanc said...

you are a funny girl, dcat!

dcat said...

I try nanc ;)

nanc said...

you will love the photo attached to this story - i made a comment as my alter ego, iben habin, p.m.s. - she has an av, but i can't find it right now!

dcat said...

Thank ya nanc!

Um why are they getting their picture taken?

It's not like you can see their faces! GHA! Idiots all of them!!! Every last one!

Lookie what I just read!

nanc said...

it's almost like a case of, "my mom says i can't talk to you so there!"

we're cutting of our noses to spite our faces...

C R Mountjoy - GDF said...

Come see my latest O'bama pic...it's hilarious!

I am back in the world...will blog regularly from here to Nov '08