Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hahahahaha Yeah I'm a Racist You Bet I Am!

Against terrorists!

A little while back I got this email from a blogger and thought it was good so I sent it along. I have some “well less now” Arab friends. Let's say that the one that sent me this email back wasn’t ever a friend. You see I don’t care who you are if you are for defending terrorists I will turn your ass in! It looks like I did push a button with this person. Now I will think about sending his little butt to the UK Security of Defense as well as the USA’s Security of Defense. I read the joke again and decided he was the one Arab terrorists talking to the other Arab terrorists. Notice the word “terrorists”. Hmmmmm? And I upset him? I didn’t get anything from the others that I sent to?

Ok enjoy the joke:

Two Arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a shower after their bomb making class, when one notices the other has a huge cork
stuck in his butt.!
If you do not mind me saying," said the second, "that cork looks very uncomfortable. Why do you not take it out ?" I regret I cannot", lamented the first Arab. "It is permanently stuck in my butt."
"I do not understand," said the other.
The first Arab says, "I was walking along the beach and I tripped over an oil lamp. There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in an American flag attire with a white beard and top hat came boiling out.
He said, "I am Uncle Sam, the Genie. I can grant you one wish."
I said, "No shit?"
God Bless America

Now the email sent back to me:

i am sick and tired of your racist jokes, and bad taste emails. can you please take me off your mailing list

Thankyou

"The poor schmuck that sent the joke to me will always have good taste and be my friend for life. As for the loser that can’t take a terrorist joke well that said it all now didn’t it!

Click here for more racial injustice! Sit back and enjoy the comedy that speaks truth!

Note to all: I love pushing buttons. ^..^