Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Shooting in Seattle Friday August 28th 2006

Ok you want to hear from me ok!
The scum bag that did the shooting in Seattle last Friday should have five seconds alone with me! He wouldn’t last till the last second! What a pussy to go after women whooo the big prick!

Liberals said he had mental trouble! Maybe I do too so let’s call it even then shall we!!!
When can we finish his life too!?

Another ass hole that wasn’t breast fed! Too angry to look for the excuses for the killer so read this story! DAMN IT!

HAPPY? You know what? I DON'T CARE! ^..^
"GO ISRAEL!!!"

1 comment:

dcat said...

Oh I see that the media is chicken shit and pulled the story on the shooting!!!

Yeah it was a muslim that did the shooting!!! Took a life too! Clamed to be nuts! Well aren't they all!