Friday, February 17, 2006

Islam has a plan?

Islams 20 year plan

A very nice job done by FURTHER ADVENTURES OF INDIGO RED, MIKE'S AMERICA & Always On Watch

I am sure there are more of us! Especially after this post!

My comment to this was "over my dead body!!!"

Indigo also did a very nice piece on the prisoners at Abu Ghraib. I say shoot them before they can have a trial! We should have had no prisoners for all the crap they pulled!!! Geese can it get any more, lame then it is you loony left fools!!!

More torture photos.

I like the cartoon too! That was the best!




(NOT MOHAMMED)

Thanks Indigo I saw what circus CNN was providing once again while exercising and was thinking of what to post! I am glad that I hit your site before I did anything! Very sweet!

Update: Appeasement: Is it OUR fault they Hate Us?

Flight 93 Memorial Action Alert: Stop the terrorist-memorial mosque!

Iran's E.M.P. Threat to America


I will go down with the ship!
And I wont turn my life around or surrender!

There will be no white flag upon my door!

No comments: