Monday, December 12, 2005

My Support for Iraq’s Democracy


Even though I read the stories at The City Troll and at The Further Adventures of Indigo Red I can’t help but to stay positive on a good outcome.

Let’s show the world Iraq! America will stand firm on freedom for ALL!
click here for pictures available at Iraq the Model

These will be keepers:Remember this has been going on for quite some time now!This Soldier's letter will not be shoved under a stack of posts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Topic on the Death Penalty

Glad he is gone and more should get the death penalty! They are no better then terrorists!!! I wouldn't buy the book either! Only if all proceeds went to the family of the lost loved one!!! The victim’s family! Then I would take that book and burn it!

Criminals are not victims you screwed up liberals!

I speak my mind too! ERRRRRR!!! If someone hurt a family member of mine and altered my life in this way the thug did I wouldn’t wait for Justice I would hunt em down and take em out myself!!!

GOOD GOD “79”!!! We paid for this ass hole this long!? So he could write books!? Sheesh!

I heard he was defiant to the end. May he feel the fires of hell for all eternity!

Liberals keep your family members that are criminals on a leash 24/7! It is your responsibility to keep them away from me!!!

1 comment:

dcat said...

asshole islamists don't know shit about freedom!