Tuesday, July 25, 2023

It's So Nice To Have Land!

 I can have a fire, in the fire pit when I want to, swim in the buff, have fireworks, basically, I have freedom!   People really do need to mind their own business!  

I heard from someone I know in Washington State, about their neighbor, attacking them for having a fire?  REALLY?  There wasn't a burn ban.  If I had a fire place there, "which I did, when we lived there and an outdoor fire pit!  I did have lots of fires with the doors open on nice cool summer nights."  How dare anyone bitch and complain on what you do on your own property?  That proves that they are miserable hateful people!  Can't stand anyone enjoying life!  

When it comes to what you enjoy doing!  Democrats and these two bit asswipes, that think they are republicans, or conservatives are like fascist commies!  They only want to control everyone!  I see that governor insanely Inslee is over in Washington State being stupid again!

The libshits were very annoying in Washington State!  We wanted to move and thank God we did!  Nothing was beautiful to us there anymore!  The summer of bullshit ruined that!

Believe you me I couldn't even enjoy going to my favorite nursery anymore or home depot!  These little governor insanely Inslee types were all over the place!  Hateful little mongrels that love and celebrate faggot month of June, ignoring the 14 "FLAG DAY!"  They flew the rainbow flag!  The rainbow they STOLE FROM GOD!  

Don't you DARE light a sparkler in Washington State and enjoy the 4th or have a little fire in the fire pit to roast a hot dog!  The little demon control freak mongrels in Washington State come after you, like the full of hate loons that they are!  Hey dumbasses. I don't care about YOU!  I care about our country and how we need to rid it of YOU!

HAH!  I WON!  I'm living in paradise!  Instead of with parasites!  



No comments: