Friday, January 13, 2023

The Trash On The View

What a bunch of hateful uninformed trash!  I just heard about these hateful little things on Truth social.  It's really quite sad, that they cheer for corruption, on a daily basis.  They, like the corrupt government under the useful idiot, don't care about anyone but themselves.  They have all the money in the world, all the protection they need, all the power, over everyone else.  Yet look at them, see how miserable and hateful they still are.  They're all just like a dictatorship!  Why are people still watching that trash!

I see Joe the useful idiot, is finished with the tasks.  Now the commies in power start to take over.  Now they no longer need to prop Joe up.  Waiting now on that bus to come along...


Meanwhile we know just one more of the criminals ....  Shifty Schiff...  I can't wait to see it all blow up in his face. 


Then, we have an unfortunate couple.  One so called republican, but the wife is commie Coco Chow.  I think you're finished Mitch McConnell!  Soon both parties will have nothing to do with you.  Tell me Mitch, does she beat the crap out of you if you don't do what she wants?  Just wondering how easy it was for you to turn on your country, Mitch!   

I feel people are starting to see what is really happening.  Some in disbelief, but happening.  How dare you people destroy our country!  Treason comes with a high price!  

Oh and you can stop blaming Trump at this stage!  It's not about him now!  It's about our country and our freedom!  How We The People have been lied to and manipulated!  Our votes stolen, our freedom of speech silenced!  I believe that is in the constitution of the USA!  Trying to disarm us?  From what?  A tyrannical take over?  That is why we have the second amendment!  

I was blocked all over the place!  Once just questioning the china virus!  Another time stating masks don't work, where are the hazmat stations?  I was called, that I was attacking?  Fake?  Now I ask why are so many people dying?  I guess it's easier than loading everyone on a cattle car!  They'll just make you take the poison!  Murdering scum of the earth!  Yeah, no thank you!  God lives in my heart, and I listened to him!  Many of God's people did listen, we know!  Beat it Satan!  You have no power here, I rebuke you!

We The People Americas best are the ones being threatened!  I call this high treason!  The people in government no longer value the oath of office to serve and protect, from foreign and domestic enemies!  They have failed the American people!  Still even when caught, they, the enemy of the people lash out and blame everyone but themselves!  

It's not Trump!  He was never supposed to win!  Now he is in the way of the criminal activity taking place!  They have been caught, everyone!  Evidence is the people like myself!  Trump was a democrat at one time, yet I knew to vote for him.  I had to convince my better half too as well!  That threw the count off on the commies!  They were not expecting it on both sides.  

We will come forward, we will come together, and we will make things right again, as God as our witness!  Like in our past we will take our nation back!  COMMIES GO HOME!  We are America's Best telling you all to leave!  We don't intend on stopping!  In fact I feel a serge happening.  Satan's clan will be losing.  Count on it!  

In God We Trust!



No comments: