Thursday, September 29, 2022

Friends Of Mine Are The Smart People

 I'm posting this again!

Yes this is a free country and it tells me everything about the fools that voted this trash in!  Guess what!  I don't have to be friends with you either!  You just showed me what you are!  I plan on staying free and this is just how I feel!  To me these people are tyrannical traders to our freedom!

BTW the freedom you "to another moron I heard today open it's mouth!" Support of the first new world order!  That doesn't sound like freedom to me!  It isn't my freedom!  You vote that way, you are free to go to a commie country, that clap like harp seals to the dictators!  The freedom to vote,  for tyrants in the USA?  Is not freedom!  I'll just let you hit yourself on the ass on the way out!  No friend of mine!  Scumbag fools! 

Unbelievable how these little shits try to belittle you!  

Praying for all that were hit by the hurricane!  Stay the hell away from the lame stream media too!  Sick sacks of SHIT!


No comments: