Friday, February 25, 2022

The Lying Media!

 God, I wish people would turn off the TV!  Stop watching those treasonous asswipes!  I have heard from overseas and it isn't anything like what they are reporting!  I am hearing it from people that live there!

Remember what was said....  Peace through strength!  

Meanwhile I have done a new Thomas Kinkade puzzle and my niece  lives close by.  She dabbled with it while visiting.  What a wonderful time we had!

Last night having a fire in my new fire pit was a nice evening.  We have several sitting areas on the property.  Lots of wild life and several birdhouses up!  Plenty of bluebirds, cardinals, different types of woodpeckers...  Hawks, owls.  So relaxing!  During the day we go swimming.  Soon it will be warm enough to go skinny dipping at night!








No comments: