Saturday, November 24, 2012

Did You Vote For Obama?

According to this and pretty much anyone with any freakin common sense left in their noggin, Obamacare is going to cause MORE unemployment in this country, as small companies will be forced to cut their workforces. Who will be some of the hardest hit?
Those in the restaurant business.
Case in point: Applebees has frozen its develpment and hiring, and Papa John's will experience layoffs. Olive Garden and Red Lobster are cutting people's hours, because it'll be cheaper to employ part-timers than it will full-timers.
I know. I'm not shocked, either. But I bet some of those folks getting laid off will be, and my first question to them would be, "so, did you vote for Obama?"

READ
More HERE
I know I didn't vote for the thug in office!


And now for some liberal logic:

No comments: