Thursday, October 20, 2011

Muammar Gaddafi dead ...there are more to get they are cockroaches!



YouTube cracks me up!  They actually said the video is offensive!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA... 

So were the folks jumping to the ground from the heat of the flames in the towers of 9-11!!!  So is pisslam trying to build on the cherished site of 9-11 to show pisslam conquered!!!  So is the fact morons are trying to change our freedom and our laws by a pathetic shariah law!!!  So is burning a US Flag!!!  So is getting in my face for MY freedom of speech against the same thugs that want to take this great country down!!! 

Yep it seems to me youtube practices left loon hate speech and censuring only on topics they are for and the left loons are for! 
I guess this was one of their own that died today!

Remember they eat their own too...



All I can say is another one bites the dust and...

It isn't over folks!
Go to Atlas Shrugs to read more!

You all know what I think on the: "Wall Street protester loons"

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Off topic....

You'll want to see my post today!

dcat said...

AOW,
Never off topic when it comes to pisslam!

It is becoming the norm when it comes to those thugs! I got my heads up from ACT about this too. Pamela contacted me on the weekend as well.

We need to hold tight it's going to be one hell of a ride!