Sunday, November 05, 2006

Obsession = Islam

Obsession: Radical Islam Part 5 - The culture of Denial


Go to you tube to see the rest of these series on obsession.

Go and educate yourself to what is really happening before you judge! “It is Bush’s fault” crowed should see them all!

The Republicans do have a plan in place! Maybe some of you that hate this plan would like to defect to another country? Go right ahead! Because we don’t want you here if you will not support our great country! Go enjoy socialized everything and stand in those long lines! While the rest of us here at home enjoy the fruits of our labor and build an even stronger economy!

Secure and protect the future for peace and freedom for the next generation and stop being so damn selfish!

7 comments:

Mike H. said...

I've got the whole thing in quicktime format.

dcat said...

I am one person that didn’t need to view this, because I am a person that doesn’t need convincing.

I already know!

Mike H. said...

Yeah, but we all need a refresher from time to time. My memory is so short that I'll need one the day after tomorrow.

Mike H. said...

BTW, the last banner that I've seen to sKerry said

Jon Carry tell us what the punchline is.

ROTFLMAO

dcat said...

Anonymous,

I don’t have to tell you what I am or who I am! I find idiots in all races all the time you must be one of them! You sir are a pompous wind bag and you hate republicans and our freedom!

I can read between the lines and it has nothing to do with Jews!!! So stop phishing!

You are also a Muslem with a chip on your shoulder!

dcat said...

Who Mike? I don't know that person or don't want to LOL!

I was busy with anonymous sorry I missed it! I don't think it is a muslem either! It must be some political incorrect person!

dcat said...

Mike this kind of stuff will stick with me!