Saturday, July 08, 2006

Some of The Arab Flock is Living in The Past

I just read Iraq the Model on the issue of its flock slowly changing. You can show people by living a good life or you can talk till you are blue in the face. You have that option. That is all you are left with. Because others pride or different way of life will always be in the way. I tend to ignore people that are different then I am. "I don’t have time for nonsense." I just hope that people will come to their senses and start to act accordingly. The old ways are not working for Arabs so they need to get with the program and welcome a freedom of change.

I hope that the kids that were brain washed will snap out of, the preaching from “the religion of peace”! Deep down you do know right from wrong and no one can change that in your heart but you! If Arabs have the intellect to see that then there is hope. However if they don’t then there is no hope for Arabs and no way people will allow the thugs to go on killing innocent people! I’ll be damn if I will sit around and wait till someone wants to knock me off!!!

No comments: