Friday, June 23, 2006

Run for the Border Democrats!

Click here: American Comedy Network Presents: Mexican Tourism Ad



Some good news not for the Democrats though. So if you’re a Democrat I advise you to not read this article. Why would you be here in the first place? That would be really, really dumb! Oh well that is right 'silly me! You’re a Democrat! I’m sure that this person that I will link to blow wouldn’t want you at theirs either. But wait some one has to spread the good news to ya. Oh ok you can read it but then leave because you will be deleted!

And now for my Republican friends:
For Republican eyes only: American thinker has something worth reading I loved every part of this news piece! I am sure you will too…um only if you’re a Republican though. Too bad Democrats so go pssssssssssssssssssss!

If I didn't post it 20/30 HINDSIGHT would have...maybe? Thanks my love for sending it!

^..^

And in other news today: al-Qaeda. Bwahahahahaha! Nice try there in Miami! Too bad you dip shits! And guess what else!? "Many Americans carry and are damn good at target practice!"

No comments: