Friday, August 12, 2022

We Hear You Knocking

 But you can't come in.  You know the godless demonic rats, are now attacking and baiting.  Don't they know that won't work either, because no one is giving them the time of day!  Our email is probably being watched by flunky criminal FBI in underwear that haven't been changed for several days.  With crumbs all over the keyboard, frustrated as hell!  I know they are.  They now own their criminal behavior!  

Come to TRUTH!  We will put your commie ass in a play pen and close the door on you.  I already have done that to a few.  It's comical to me what they say.  I just sit back anymore and watch.  It's up to the one that owns the post to deal with them.  I will block anyone that tries to tell me something other than I posted in the comments.  Even if you have fooled the poster into friendship.  I won't put up with it.  Just like here,  comments come to my email.  I don't beat my chest nor do I care about popularity!  I want my freedom and I love my life too much to deal with the drama queen commies.  

I am harsh?  Don't like it move on!  My message to the FBI and to the woke in military, you're following a criminal!  You took an oath, that oath was NOT to comply with tyrannical, treasonous orders!  You comply with this abuse of power, you are part of the problem!  You want 3rd world?  Go to Columbia!  No job is worth it!  Especially if they, tyrants go against what you don't want to do!  Oh for the record, here on Earth I am not afraid of you!  On the other side your ass will be kicked to hell!  Not by me!  If you are atheist, it will be immediate! 

AT TRUTH:

The jokes are great!

 

The Truth is real

 

The news is first hand






No comments: