Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday Pleasures

It's Sunday and I don't feel like putting up with the hair on fire folks.  I have more important things to accomplish today.  Like enjoying all what God has done.  I love going to the garden in the early morning. 

The egg that I took from a milkweed plant, on the other side of our pool area, hatched!  I saw the monarch lay an egg, when it landed on the leaf of the milkweed!  Soon as I saw that I grabbed it and this morning it is exploring a giant leaf, to start eating.  It was way smaller than that when it hatched.  The other day I was looking for the egg and it was gone.  I knew it must have hatched.  This morning it was there!

All 4 now are chowing down!  The one different one I have, is the black and orange Golf Firillary caterpillar.  LINK This one is very interesting.  Their wings look like shiny leather.  Very bright and beautiful!  Here is a picture of one.  We have these on our property.  Also seen hanging around the passion vine/flower by my trellis planted in the butterfly garden.


Here is my black Orange as of yesterday

With all the corruption going on, I am focusing on Gods beauty and adding to my relaxing area of wildlife.  Soon migration will be in full swing for some birds and butterflies.  All the babies have hatched and left the birdhouse nests.  Next spring I will have more time to enjoy them.  God's got people in place and whatever happens I know I will be just fine.  Under attack of course, but still fine.  This is after all a short life.  I look forward to even more beauty.  It won't be on Earth.  Satan seems to be in full swing.  I'm sure I can piss him off too while I'm at it!  Thats my fun!

Here are my latest pics I took yesterday.  Monarch caterpillars are YUGE!





No comments: