Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Biden To Lecture Us On Unity

Let's get something strait here.  The love I have in my heart is for Jesus not man.  I was called names, blocked from social media and called hateful.  I am hateful, against anyone that follows Satan.

The disguise was seen by me years ago!  I can see evil.  Now that they have been cornered like the rats they are, they want unity.  This is pathetic and so obvious to me.  It needs to be, for the entire country at this time!  If you truly follow Christ you will see it the deception. 

Just look at what this current administration peddles.  You should have your answer.  It's all about control, and power.  Just like the media, the devil will speak through corrupted men, and will tickle ears of people.  People that want to divide, people who hate family structure, people that believe in ending Gods creation in his image.  You all know what I'm saying.  People that don't like the constitution of the USA!  

Just look at what they have been chiseling away at!  Our God given rights and the laws that allow us to be a free nation.  Censoring speech, trying to take our rights to be able to protect ourselves.  Especially from criminals that they don't prosecute, and a rouge corrupted government!  They fear our freedom because they aim to take it away from "We The People"

I am praying!  Praying people will see the damage done, and turn to God for strength, to stop this evil power from Satan.  That is exactly what is going on here!  Evil has been trying to bring this nation of God fearing people down.  Every single of the corrupted in this administration need to be removed from power at this time.  It's all been under treasonous acts from the time the election was stollen from "We The People"  I am going to unite more with God at this time because frankly, evil will have a hard time letting go of the reigns and they will do further harm, to the hard working, innocent people of God.  I can't put my trust in man at this time.  

Don't fall for evil!  Be wise to what is really being said.  Remember his minions are cornered like rats at this time.  He would have never had to have this speech, if he wasn't caught.  They won't stop till they destroy everything in this country!  


Wash away the sins of the Earth.

No comments: