Monday, August 29, 2022

Perp Walked FBI

 Now the agent gets lots of $$$ and retires with a pension.  Where is our justice?  I really can't stand seeing what is going on!  Was this supposed to make us feel better?

After all the crap the dems and rino's have done to us, I want more to happen to them!  I'm sure it will!

Sick of these trashy people!  I'm not satisfied and I will never trust the FBI or any one from this current administration!  I feel they need to go for the one in charge, that pushed the order of the raid!  This one FBI agent was a martyr for the rest of the corrupted!

Things like this flake and others gets a free pass!  I'M SICK OF THE DEMOCRAT/RINO COMMIES!  When can we kick them all out of the country!  Not just out of New York,  did you hear what that skank in NY was mouthing off?  Sick bitch, just like nasty mouth Crist in Florida!  

Hunter must be getting good drugs to be still alive!  Such trash in our country!  How shameful!  



No comments: