Tuesday, August 23, 2022

MTG Is Fighting With Us

I was a victim of voter fraud in 2004!  I know my vote was meaningless in commie Washington State!  Oh I did what I could but I was hung up on!  Maybe I should write a book on it!  I went to fight for over a year that time and was ignored!  As I still am!  Oh that silly d... she's a bit off you know...  Double middle finger to you leftard low life!

Back when Marjorie Taylor Green was a working mom, business woman, and on facebook.  I friended her and she friended me back!  Look at her now!  YOU TELL IT MARJORIE TAYLOR GREEN!  

I will be voting today in Florida for the first time!  I'm so happy Ron DeSantis is our Governor and my vote will count for the first time in YEARS!  MY VOTE SURE NEVER COUNTED IN COMMIE WASHINGTON STATE AND WITH SLEEZY INSLEE, SIMS AND EVERY OTHER DEMONICRAT!


 LINK



No comments: