Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Rats Are Cornered

 Yes, this is only a last ditch effort.  Meanwhile we go on with our lives, because we have something better than they do.  That is Jesus Christ.  We are now the prosecuted, so make sure you are ready to meet our heavenly father.  

It will be them, that will go nut case violent.  It won't be us law abiding Patriots.  It's obvious to me they lied when they took the oath.  These wordings alone will drive them all nuts.  They are the ones that have failed.  I'm guessing by the visits I see here and the attack I got on truth, that they lurk.  They know what I do with comments.  Trust me, I am really good at pissing evil off.  I know what they are.  I really can spot them.  I was blocked by these same factious  commies.  I'll say it again, I wonder how many computers I destroyed, just with my writing.  I wish I could have watched.

Tell me FBI and other commies that think this action they took, was a good one.  What is it you plan to do once you eliminate the good people?  How much time will you have on Earth, before your demise?  Remember my words when you take that last breath.  I see it eating you up already.  Remember that eternity in hell is like forever.  I am not afraid of you pathetic evil trash.  

God has got this.  Y'all will see what comes next.  A rage inside evil man is all ready to explode.  Only the devil has no love for man.  God's people will win this one.  These are soulless cornered and trapped rats we are dealing with.  

Hold the line Patriots.  Let the generation of young people see it first hand.  The lies will have no power coming from the evil ones now in rage.

I have a memory from my garden for you.  It's "Mr. Lincoln"   




No comments: