Saturday, August 13, 2022

The Trash Family In DC Is On Vacation

 As average Americans struggle, and bypass luxuries, they raise the taxes on the peasants, then go on a luxury vacation.  Those of you that voted this trash in, aren't you just the best dumbest people in the world!  Hello, they don't care about you!  Now you get to see it in your bank accounts as it dwindles away, just going to the grocery store.  You can't grow protein unless you have chickens!

As the dumb, get even more dummer.  I feel we escaped a horrible faith.  We have land now, and I feel like I am living in a resort!  Lot's of freedom here!  Went out to lunch with my favorite ladies Thursday, by Kings Bay waterfront.  Finally used my gift certificate for my hands and feet.  They did a nice french manicure.  I needed that!

The nursery that Dinesh D'Souza "creator of 2000 Mules" suggested Fast Growing Trees.  OMG!  They are the greatest!  I now have several plants from them!  I also have a favorite place I go to here.  I even get the high quality food for my palm trees and plants.  Their soil is all organic and I get that there too.  We have sand so you have to incorporate good soil.  Mulch brakes down into black gold too.  I will be mulching.  Lot's of it!  What you see here is 4 to 5 inch every 2ft.  This area alone took 70 bags on two pallets.  I still have about 10 left in our carriage house.  I will be inlaying the stone pathway.  I just placed them for now.

I have bought 3 lavender plants from FGT and two of them came smashed in the shipping but still green.  I thought I could save them.  Well, only one of them is thriving.  The one that came in its own box.  The company checked back with me and I told them.  They immediately sent out two more!  I didn't expect that.  Nice!  I was happy with the plants I did get from them, I just answered their email and said I was happy one of them made it.  I was going to put in new plants in the space of the dead ones.  Now, I will be replacing, and finding a new spot for the other plants.


I also have 3 caterpillars!  I don't know what the 3rd one is but the two are definitely monarch butterflies.  I have them in an inclosed yuge 36inch mesh, with two plants.  One milkweed that they were found on, outside the pool area on another milkweed.  The lizards were near by to gobble them up!  The other a passion flower that had the other caterpillar on it at the nursery, so I bought it.  I already have one passion flower plant planted and it is doing very well!  At least I am having fun!  I'll post updates on the butterflies, thrown in with some politics of the trash administration, with corrupted FBI/IRS et all!  


The black balls on the leaf is shit.  






No comments: