Tuesday, August 09, 2022

I Smell Democrat/RINO's Fear

 Obviously, what else do they have.  They think they will stop one man?  Guess again, many of us have been awaken for some time now.  Maybe that is why they tried to kill as many as possible with a virus.   Using people as lab rats.  Many out there don't want to admit it.  They will.  Watch what they do at the next election time.   

There was a troll on Truth, that told me that I wasn't a conservative if I was for Trump.  Say what?  This is why he ran!  He knew that their little boondoggle was not for the people, but for themselves.  Do some research.  Trump was not only a businessman, but in fact a democrat.   He knows a lot now about both parties.  Oh by the way, that is why we have the second amendment.  "Corrupt government".  

Trump knew, that they weren't interested in working for the people.  The government has become one elite club, for the wealthy and communist are what these people are!  They want people, to be dependent on the Government.  They hate that you have what you have.  Corrupted people don't want you to have the American dream!  Very shameful and they were all caught!  Bush, Pence, Clinton, Obama... the ring leader, the list goes on!  The swamp is very deep! 

They tried to play people against each other.  From the looks of it though, it has failed.  Now they are cornered like rats.  Desperate rats that now will try anything, in desperation.  Godless soulless people is what they are.  Notice how they shut down churches but big name places were still in operation?  They gave to the corrupted party.  They all saw who would comply and who wouldn't.  Many out there like myself didn't!  They used threats on peoples jobs.  Scare tactics is all they had to run on.  

The virus is real.  You need to take the things that would help you.  I got blocked for saying what that was.  Also that masks were and are still, worthless!  Yes, blocked for life on twitter, a week before the greatest President Trump was.  They hated me too because, I was one that my ballot disappeared back in 2004, and that I kept mentioning how Obama, loved coming to Medina in Washington State!  He loved, how the corruption was happening there!  It still is!

The corrupt media, has been found to be full of collusion, with the lies spewed to the people on a daily basis!  It's obvious that they were conditioning the people, repeating the lies.  May I say, I am not a writer, but I did ace my sociology and psychology classes.  To me it was like taking a basket weaving class.  Government and Econ where the other good classes.  I'm dyslexic so English was always a struggle.

As the shit show, clown show continues, make sure to get a front row seat and try not to fall asleep again!  

****************************************

Meanwhile the butterfly garden is coming along very nicely!  Thanks for asking!  Now I know who my friends are.

This is one of my monarch caterpillars, that I got off my milkweed.  It's even larger today!  Chowing leaves down and growing.  I have two of them.  As I find them I will add them to the cage.


Just adding more mulch an the stepping stones


I can't wait till all the plants fill in.  I will add more to the mix as it goes.  Another little place to sit and enjoy!


A couple plants will be winterized when the cold weather sets in.  Pine needles are everywhere here.  I will be using the pine needles, also covering plants.  We do get frost you know.


This flower is over by our pergola area.  Another nice place to sit.  It's called a rose of Sharon tree.  Different from the other two rose of Sharon shrubs I have.  This will get to 12 ft. high and about 10ft wide.


The angel wing Jasmin is doing its thing.  I couldn't grow these outdoors in Kirkland Washington.  Too cold for it to survive.  Here it gets cold but the winter isn't as long and its nice during the day.  We were still using our pool in late December.  It's heated but this year we will drain it in January and acid clean it, paint the outer patio, and grout the tiles.  General maintenance after so many years, this place was built in 2007.  It was maintained very well, just the pool area needs a little facelift.  


Trust in God and hold the line!  They want us to go nuts and violent, so they will have another reason.  Give them enough rope, and they all will hang themselves.  




No comments: