Sunday, August 21, 2022

I Remember That 12 Year Old Florida Girl

I am very good at reading people.  The eyes never lie.  In fact, I make many very uncomfortable.   I do have a nice life and I have lots of passion for beauty.  Gardening, creating and interest in people.  However, I have seen evil first hand in my life time.  I was saved by the almighty many times, giving me a sixth sense.  I'm no way a scalar.  I'm a hard working person, that worked and learned what I needed.  

When I was in high school I knew a guy, who was, baby sat in his youth, by one of the 8 nurses, that were killed LINK.  One survived.

I had some run in's in life and knew to avoid the danger.  Plus I learned how to handle a gun at a very young age.  I am so happy I never had to use it in self-defense so far.  I also know martial arts.  Growing up, I was told you can't depend on the good guys to be nearby.  How well I know.  Wits first, then if that don't work, you take that next step.

From Indiana close to Chicago, moving to Washington State, I now live in a State that believes in justice for "We The People".  Florida won't put up with criminals and perps!  I can feel it, and am very happy here.  Now we need to vet the criminals that think they can just move here!  We need good people to keep the peace.  Be forwarded!  

In history I remember this.  I had moved to Washington State at the end of 1978.  I was always warned about running at night.  I had a black fanny pack ready to pull out my weapon just in case.  I would smile at those fearful women at work and wink.  I started a running club, for all those women that where interested in running, but afraid on their own.  I also started my own volley ball team.  Climbing, skiing, kayaking, softball... I used up every minute of my life enjoying it all.  What a ride!

I can't help, but to think of so many, that had their life stolen by criminals!  I get angry that there are so many evil people in this world.  Satanic, evil, people!  The swamp, is the evil people in our country right now!  Some are even pedophiles, that are sick twisted and that went to Epstein's Island!  Now I know why he is dead!

Lake City is in North Florida.  





Bundy broke away and fled Colorado and the FBI failed Kimberly Leach.  Actually the court system of Washington State failed Kimberly.  After Washington State Utah, then Colorado!  We need to be better at justice!  Florida did it right!  Too bad Kimberly lost her life after every other state that held Ted failed her!

This is how I see our justice system fooling us all!  Going with the criminals in the administration!  They will keep doing it till they are caught or killed!  LINK    LINK  One video after another on the trail of this killer.  The psychology of the killer, is the same as the corrupt in this administration!  

This is just like what is happening to America, with all treasonous thugs lusting for power!  Cheating the people of their vote, now they all will be getting worse.  Panicking in a corner ready to spew the next tactic of fraud.  Saying people like me are insurrectionists!  Hardly!  Um look in the mirror evil swamp creatures!

I'm betting after this weekend of watching all of the Moment of Truth Summit,  Jim Hoff From Gateway Pundit was there as well as Congress Woman Marjorie Taylor Green! I bet the fake news, are already calling it a conspiracy.  This is what criminals do.  Lie after lie.  Even when proof is presented.  They have nothing to offer after this.  It's going to be good for all the honest and just people.   

I will go as far as calling them all that did this, killers of Americans!  These are the same people that used the virus to their favor.  They are guilty for mandating poison to be injected to everyone against their will!  All those young people dropping dead!  Not to mention telling people they couldn't conduct their business, yet Pelosi gets her hair done without a mask!  They all attend functions, flew where ever they wanted to go, and they took vacations, while America got shut down!  That damaged many people!  It broke some people down not only mentally, but financially!  Mentally they destroyed society.  Not everyone is a strong person, able to decide for themselves, and did research!  Yes, I am stubborn!  I knew!  I also paid attention to history, from tyrannical societies with power hungry dictators!

This was hard for the elderly.  Especially the elderly at nursing homes, not seeing family!   I would have walked off my job, and if everyone did that, tyranny would have LOST!  They conducted a psychological prison for many!

God will finish it all.  While I am here I will be rubbing a few noses into those people that plan on becoming power hungry dictators!  Ignoring our Constitution is what is the mob rule has done!  Calling it a democracy is their mob rule!  We are a constitutional republic and some of us will never give up or give in!  God, as my witness, I don't care what you do to me!   I know their is a special place in hell for evil!

No comments: